Thursday, May 3, 2007

Hello world...

Hi!!! My name is Anand Vidwansa. This is my first post for the world. A typical beginning would be to tell about myself, my hobbies, etc etc. And I am not gonna be a path breaker here :)
I am just one of the software guys you find in bulk these days. My interests vary from Music, bikes, hanging out and finally to the damn computers. I am no different than any other software guy out there. Still I want to tell you about myself. After all, I am a human being, looking out for people with similar interests and I guess computers would be the most common one.
So you would be seeing a lot of crap here about Music, philosophy, computers blah blah blah :)
My computer intestest typically fall within Storage, Systems, *nix kernels. I have been working in the industry for past 2 and half years. I have primarily worked with File Systems, VFS, physical file system, Quotas, Archiving, NFS, CIFS and LVM.

No comments: