Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Bored???

Another software guy got bored of his job? Doesn't know how to spend time? Or the worst part, are you on bench? Don't worry, we have got a good news for you folks:). A recent Slashdot post tells about ideas that were born of the spare time. Web 2.0, Ajax, Linux kernel development to mention a few.
Check this out - http://www.longtail.com/the_long_tail/2007/05/the_awesome_pow.html
So if you are suffering from the same problems, cheer up and try to work on a spare-time project. Chances are you would be able to do better whatever you do, software:) No harm. Plus you can gain a little recognition in the web world.
Believe me, I am trying to work on a spare time project myself. Its hard for sure :). But I won't quit. Let me know if you complete yours :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bored!!!!..this is the only thing on my mind when im in office....lemme try ur idea n c if it works out :)