Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Think different!!

I often think you need to think on different lines to come up with something innovative, something useful. I am not inventing a new thing. And I don't know the definition of Innovation. But this is how I usually define innovation - find out something that is based on some underlying invention (fact). So your innovative idea could be an old thing but the way you do it is important.
I like to think on different lines. Basically the problem with our approach is there is very little room to think on your own or most of the people go with the flow rather than thinking it through.
So now onwards, I will post all the crazy ideas that strike me. It doesn't matter (at least to me :P ) if they are useful or total crap. I firmly believe this is the way your though process evolves.
And through small things, you can create a big picture.

No comments: